Retreat Terms & Policies
Full payment required at the time of booking.
All guests are required to organise and pay for their own flights, transfers, or transport to the venue, and travel insurance, if applicable.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
If unable to attend retreat please contact email@example.com
Refunds will be given to the following schedule:
- For cancellations 30 or more days prior to the start date payments will be refunded, less a $50 non-refundable admin fee
- For cancellations less than 30 days prior to the start date 50% of the retreat cost will be refunded only
- Cancellations two weeks prior to the start date will not be eligible for any refund
- If an alternative retreat date is more suitable and you wish to transfer full funds to another weekend this can be considered on a case by case basis. However this option is only available for cancellations 14 days or more prior to the start date
- Early departure from the retreat weekend will not be eligible for any refund, regardless of the circumstances
- If extenuating circumstances apply, other refund terms may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Extenuating circumstances may include, but not be limited to: serious illness, death, natural disaster, political unrest, or jury duty
Permission to Use Photographs and Footage:
I agree to allow Tanya Savva to use photographs and video footage of me in publications and promotional materials, all of which are made public via print publications, website or other social media forums (such as Facebook and Instagram). I understand that the use of all photographs/footage will be anonymous. My name can be used if I supply written permission. I understand that photographs/footage may be used in publications for the next ten years.