The weekend retreat created just for special-needs mummas,
by a special-needs mumma.
Rest & Reset Retreat is a beautiful two day / two night retreat specifically developed for parents and carers of children (of any age) with additional needs. Created by Tanya Savva, special-needs Mum, Wellness & Life Coach, Yoga & Mindfulness Instructor, Occupational Therapist & Remedial Massage Therapist.
Rest & Reset Retreat offers you time, space and nurturance. A space to relax and unwind, to remember who You are and reignite your light. It offers a unique environment to connect in a loving space with others who truly understand your challenges. To be loved and cared for in a natural environment surrounded by lush rainforest and beautiful scenery. It will energise and support you. It will nourish and uplift you. You are destined to feel rested and full of light with new friends, great memories and some wonderful tools to help you feel whole, nourished rested and reset, to continue the wonderful care you provide to your children.
Who is this for?
For any parent or carer that has a child or children (of any age) living with additional needs. There is no specificity or categorisation of diagnosis, challenges or needs to be eligible to attend retreat.
LOCATION: GOVINDA VALLEY RETREat
upcoming DATES: JULY 27TH TO JULY 29TH
What's included in this 2 day/2 night experience:
- 6 wholesome meals and morning and afternoon tea
- Yoga Nidra – a beautiful full body relaxation technique
- Massage and energy healing (additional costs may be incurred)
- Discussions on how to create balance and implement
- Free time for bush walks, going to the beach, reading, sleeping and anything else you like to feel rested
- Evening bon fire
- Two Yin Yoga sessions: Open Your Heart for soul fulfilment and Open Your Hips for deep emotional release
- Comfortable beds in shared accommodation for delicious sleep-ins and connection with others that understand your challenges and needs
- Mindfulness sessions
- Group discussions & connection with other parents